Welcome. If this is your first visit, you must register to create login credentials before joining sessions. Please register using an email which you regularly read. Website registration is free, session prices are listed below. Once registered, you can sign up for available sessions by selecting a date & time you wish to attend and choosing register within the listed session item. You can review and manage your registrations on the my sessions page.
Session Start Time: please adhere to the arrival time guides below to ensure we can start you with the group. For some workouts, a late arrival may mean you cannot ride.
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday afternoons arrive by 12:00, ride starts @ 12:15pm
- Monday,Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday & Friday afternoons arrive by 4:00, ride starts @ 4:15pm
- Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday evenings arrive by 6:00, ride starts at 6:15pm
- Saturday morning arrive by 10:00 ride time 10:15 am / Saturday afternoon arrive by 12:00 ride time 12:15pm / Saturday arrive by 2:00 ride time 2:15pm
- $20/ per session per person
- $16/ per session with a ten-ride punch card (purchase at shop) $160/ per card
- $15/ per session with a twenty-ride punch card (purchase at shop) $300/ per card
Punch Card buyers are required to buy a trainer magnet and quick release. The quick releases that come on most bikes are not compatible (round in shape with metal heads on both sides). No exceptions. Skewers are $14 and magnets are $6 (yours to keep).
Storage Service: We offer storage and bike setup for a seasonal fee. The $25 fee covers from November – March. We keep your bike safe in our storage area and the bike will be mounted and ready for your arrival. All you will have to do is show up and ride.
* New * Locker Rentals: We have a limited number of lockers available for storage of day to day things, shoes, bottles, clothing etc…$25 per season (Nov-March). Customer must provide their own lock.
Your use of this website is subject to our policies, please read them carefully.